- You can go for something which is very basic like for instance, you can go for a nice black solid stain who’s boards are pretty wide, make sure that it does not actually block your view and in adding to this you can add chicken wire to the fence this would make it look more modern and stylish.
- Add a gate to the fence so that it can actually outline your home’s perimeter and it would also offer you easy accessibility, all you would require tdoingis swing that gate, I would suggest that you go for a garden door as it would make it look cooler and if you are worried that it would block your view then you can add a screen to your door it would actually enhance your home’s beauty.
- Use a few lumber to construct your fence, a short nice fence and it would actually be easy to construct and moreover what you can do to enhance the beauty is that you can add color to it, no more the usual white colored fence go for some nice bright color like blue, without much efforts it would actually add some nice character to the garden, you can even opt for multiple colors
- If you have thin and long branches in your garden then we have one of the best ideas for you, use your thin, green long branches as weave basket just bent them.
- Do you have timber leftovers and cuts from the project that you were once working on and they are all actually very different in size and lengths? do not worry now is the right time to bring them to use, use the idea of a city horizon and create something amazing and different.
- You can opt for a massive fence and make it resemble quilted stitching, it would be tall and large but won’t block your view as you would use chicken wire over here, it would help you make a functional fence and add character and element to your beautiful garden, chicken wires are very thin and work amazingly.
- Do you have some wooden old doors that you do not use? if yes then you are lucky to have them just take them out and give your garden a rustic and beautiful look.
- I know how annoying it is when animals just climb your fence to enter your garden, the solution to this big time problem is that you can simply build two gardens out of one do not build the fence outside of your garden build it in between of it, it would keep the animals distracted and they won’t enter your actual garden
- A log fence is one of the most stylish fence ideas, it really does not matter if your house is a log style house, it is super stylish and very easy to make, you would require some hammers, nails and clean and nice logs and you can even make a gate out of some logs.
It is because concrete is super strong and hard, it offers durability you can’t even dent or scratch something made out of concrete. And do not forget it is actually a statement of fashion and adding it to your home won’t cost you much other than this you need not forget that this material is damn too heavy and if you have grade then the weight is none of your concern but if you have subfloors then it is actually your concern, talk to engineer and then only decide if you wish to have a concrete floor or not, now let’s start with the pros of a floor made up of concrete.
- Concrete floors are pretty much low on maintenance, the properties that a concrete floor has makes it super easy to maintain and makes it actually durable. We all get really worried when some kid spills something on the floor why? Because it’s difficult to clean them but when it comes to floors made up of concrete you need not worry as all you would require is damp mopping and within minutes your floor would appear to be new.
- Concrete floors give you a number of options when it comes to design, concrete floors are luxurious and not ho-hum because of the finish and if you add dyes to it, then it would look more beautiful, there are certain treatments that can make your concrete floor look marvelous, there are number of paints and concrete stains available for this particular matter in the market, you ask for it and you simply get it, if your choice of dye is right then your floor can actually mimic brick, natural stones, and even tiles.
- Do you live in that corner of the earth where it is cold all the time?ifyes then concrete floors are one of the best options for you as you can add the element of heat to your floor, how? by adding water tubes or electrical cables embedded in your concrete floor and with this simple step you will be able to create a nice comfy warm floor.
- Like everything in this world concrete floors have some cons as well, let’s look at them
- If you drop a glass on your concrete floor then sorry to tell you but it won’t survive, as the floor is very hard and some people even find concrete floors very uncomfortable if you are really a fan of concrete floors then you can use rugs.
- Damp floor, yes if you live in the basement then you might always find moisture on your floor.
- You might get cracks on your floor because concrete floors invite moisture but if you are planning to mix some dyes then the cracks won’t be visible and concrete floors even produce co2.
- Now it depends on you if you want concrete floors in your house or not, they are pretty amazing but have their own flaws as well if you can avoid them you are good to go.
- Every day when I get up in the morning I go straight to the kitchen and brew myself a nice cup of coffee, I always keep a check on my supply of k-cups because I like refilling my stock of k-cups even before the existing ones are finished, it is like I’m obsessed with coffee, I can’t open my eyes properly without a cup of coffee and the day I do not get a nice cup of coffee I seem to be low on energy and people assume that I’m sick, every morning my parents look at me with worried eyes to make sure that they stop worrying I did some research and I found out that coffee is actually good for out health, let’s see how
- Back in time researchers and even commoners blamed coffee for causing illness, they blamed coffee for heart diseases, for instance, people would blame coffee if somebody died of heart attack, but some new researchers have shut the mouth of such people they say that coffee has health benefits.
- People assumed that coffee has a strong connection to cancer and heart diseases whereas now the new researchers claim that there is no such connection, the thing is people who are heavy drinkers of coffee are usually into smoking and do no physical activity, yes such people face some problems but the people who are not into smoking and have a lot of physical activities do not face such problems.
- If you are consuming unfiltered coffee then there are chances of mild elevations in your level of cholesterol, coffee actually protects us from diseases like diabetes, liver disease, and Parkinson’s disease and for some people two cups of coffee per day helps them to reduce their chances to have any type of heart disease.
- I when got to know about all these benefits of coffee, I got super happy and I can’t even express the level of happiness that I experienced that day but then I realized one more thing, coffee is indeed amazing but juice and milk are amazing as well coffee may have a lot of nutrients but it does not have the nutrients that a glass of juice might have or a glass of milk and if you are a fan of cream in your coffee or sugar then you are actually adding ingredients that can surely increase fat in your body but if you prefer black coffee then it helps in breaking the cells that cause fat and coffee even reduces the chances of a stroke, how amazing is that, and coffee is said to be full of antioxidants which means it actually helps in protecting out body, reduces the chances of Alzheimer which means it helps in protecting our brain as well, it improves your ability to focus and the best part about coffee is that it keeps us happy, makes us feel energetic and reduces the chances of suicide and depression, coffee is one of the most amazing beverages yet again consuming anything more than an optimal level can be dangerous.
Sometimes what happens is we make a lot of rice but at the end of the day nobody eats them due to various situations and even if the members of your family happily eat them a lot of leftovers are still there and then I as an individual panic because I hate wasting food, if you are like me and you hate wasting food and usually you find leftover rice in your fridge this recipe is the one for you.
- oil (preferably sunflower oil, about two big spoons of it)
- cooked rice (preferably basmati rice, you would require at least four hundred grams of it)
- frozen peas (about seventy-five grams of peas is required for this recipe)
- prawns ( hundred grams of cooked prawn)
- Beaten two medium- sized eggs)
- soy sauce (one big spoon)
- six sliced and trimmed spring onions
- sesame oil (half a small spoon)
- Take a large-sized pan (make sure that it has a strong bottom), pour some oil into the pan and heat it, for heating it, turn the stove on set the level of heat at medium, once you see smoke add rice (make sure that you are using already cooked rice), (if you do not have pre-cooked rice then you can cook them if you do not know how to fry them then do not worry I’m here for the help, all you need to do is cook rice and then take a pan add some oil to the pan and once you feel that the oil has reached the required temperature add all the vegetable that you love, fry them once done with frying add white cooked rice to the pan and stir well, add vingare, chili sauce, black pepper, salt and mix well, make sure that the vegetables are properly fried, once done transfer your rice to a bowl and keep them aside so that they can reach room temperature, that’s all about how to fry the rice)
- after rice add peas and fry rice and peas for about three to four minutes after three to four minutes add prawns to the pan and fry them for at least two minutes.
- Take a small-sized bowl and break an egg in it, after breaking an egg start beating it with the help of a spoon, once done pour it on the rice and cook for about sixty seconds after sixty seconds the egg would be scrambled.
- Now it’s time you add spring onions, soy sauce and sesame oil to the pan, mix well and cook for about thirty seconds, turn off the flames and transfer the rice to a bowl, serve warm.
- Prawns have some substitutes if you are not a big fan of prawns you can use ham and if you are a vegetarian then you can seemly use tofu
This dish is full of nutrients, per serving it provides about nine hundred and seventy-five grams of calories, about nineteen grams of fat, about thirty-three grams of protein and about one hundred and sixty-four grams of carbohydrates …
- Thick ham slices (1/4 pound)
- Small-sized mushrooms, do not forget to remove the stems, for this recipe you would require at least twenty-four mushrooms
- Bamboo skewers (at least six)
- Salt (I would suggest you coarse salt)
- Cut the ham slices into squares and then arrange five squares on one skewer along with the ham alternate at least four mushrooms, repeat this step with the remaining bamboo skewers
- Take a large-sized skillet, bush it using one big spoon of oil, after brushing place it on the stove, turn the stove on, set the level of heat at medium, let it reach the right temperature
- Time for cooking, add the prepared skewers to the skillet and keep cooking until the mushrooms turn soft in texture and brown in color
- Do not forget to turn the skewers every now and then, this might take about twelve minutes
- Once done with cooking season your skewers using coarse salt
- Serve warm and serve with mayonnaise.
Salted- Butter oatmeal
- All-purpose flour (one and a half cup)
- Wheat flour (half a cup)
- Baking powder (half a small spoon)
- Salt (one small spoon)
- Baking soda (half a small spoon)
- One big cup full of butter (as the name suggests you require salted butter for this recipe)
- Sugar, preferably light brown (one and a half cup)
- Granulated sugar (half a cup)
- Two big cups of oats
- One big spoon of vanilla extract
- Two large-sized eggs
- Six oz chopped semi-sweet chocolates
- Take a bowl and add both the flours, baking powder and soda to it, mix all of these ingredients together once done with mixing add salt and mix again.
- Take another bowl, in that bowl add butter, granulated and light brown sugar to it, once done with adding all the ingredients use a mixer to mix all these ingredients if you have an electric mixer then make sure you beat the salted butter at medium speed
- Break one egg and then mix, once done break another egg and mix again, now add the flour mixture to the bowl and mix at low speed, after a while add vanilla and oats, mix again, take a spatula and fold in your semi-sweetened chocolate using the spatula.
- Place your dough on your shelf and then make a disk out of it, make sure that before this you freeze your dough, arrange racks in your oven and preheat them, do line the racks with baking sheets and parchment paper.
- drop some of your dough on the baking sheets that you just prepared and then make your cookies, baking might take twelve to fifteen minutes once done with baking give at least five minutes to your cookies to cool down, do not line the third batch before the baking sheet has completely cooled down.
The fun fact is that you can make the dough right now and even use it like three months from now all you need to do is properly store it