- Thick ham slices (1/4 pound)
- Small-sized mushrooms, do not forget to remove the stems, for this recipe you would require at least twenty-four mushrooms
- Bamboo skewers (at least six)
- Salt (I would suggest you coarse salt)
- Cut the ham slices into squares and then arrange five squares on one skewer along with the ham alternate at least four mushrooms, repeat this step with the remaining bamboo skewers
- Take a large-sized skillet, bush it using one big spoon of oil, after brushing place it on the stove, turn the stove on, set the level of heat at medium, let it reach the right temperature
- Time for cooking, add the prepared skewers to the skillet and keep cooking until the mushrooms turn soft in texture and brown in color
- Do not forget to turn the skewers every now and then, this might take about twelve minutes
- Once done with cooking season your skewers using coarse salt
- Serve warm and serve with mayonnaise.
Salted- Butter oatmeal
- All-purpose flour (one and a half cup)
- Wheat flour (half a cup)
- Baking powder (half a small spoon)
- Salt (one small spoon)
- Baking soda (half a small spoon)
- One big cup full of butter (as the name suggests you require salted butter for this recipe)
- Sugar, preferably light brown (one and a half cup)
- Granulated sugar (half a cup)
- Two big cups of oats
- One big spoon of vanilla extract
- Two large-sized eggs
- Six oz chopped semi-sweet chocolates
- Take a bowl and add both the flours, baking powder and soda to it, mix all of these ingredients together once done with mixing add salt and mix again.
- Take another bowl, in that bowl add butter, granulated and light brown sugar to it, once done with adding all the ingredients use a mixer to mix all these ingredients if you have an electric mixer then make sure you beat the salted butter at medium speed
- Break one egg and then mix, once done break another egg and mix again, now add the flour mixture to the bowl and mix at low speed, after a while add vanilla and oats, mix again, take a spatula and fold in your semi-sweetened chocolate using the spatula.
- Place your dough on your shelf and then make a disk out of it, make sure that before this you freeze your dough, arrange racks in your oven and preheat them, do line the racks with baking sheets and parchment paper.
- drop some of your dough on the baking sheets that you just prepared and then make your cookies, baking might take twelve to fifteen minutes once done with baking give at least five minutes to your cookies to cool down, do not line the third batch before the baking sheet has completely cooled down.
The fun fact is that you can make the dough right now and even use it like three months from now all you need to do is properly store it