Sometimes what happens is we make a lot of rice but at the end of the day nobody eats them due to various situations and even if the members of your family happily eat them a lot of leftovers are still there and then I as an individual panic because I hate wasting food, if you are like me and you hate wasting food and usually you find leftover rice in your fridge this recipe is the one for you.
- oil (preferably sunflower oil, about two big spoons of it)
- cooked rice (preferably basmati rice, you would require at least four hundred grams of it)
- frozen peas (about seventy-five grams of peas is required for this recipe)
- prawns ( hundred grams of cooked prawn)
- Beaten two medium- sized eggs)
- soy sauce (one big spoon)
- six sliced and trimmed spring onions
- sesame oil (half a small spoon)
- Take a large-sized pan (make sure that it has a strong bottom), pour some oil into the pan and heat it, for heating it, turn the stove on set the level of heat at medium, once you see smoke add rice (make sure that you are using already cooked rice), (if you do not have pre-cooked rice then you can cook them if you do not know how to fry them then do not worry I’m here for the help, all you need to do is cook rice and then take a pan add some oil to the pan and once you feel that the oil has reached the required temperature add all the vegetable that you love, fry them once done with frying add white cooked rice to the pan and stir well, add vingare, chili sauce, black pepper, salt and mix well, make sure that the vegetables are properly fried, once done transfer your rice to a bowl and keep them aside so that they can reach room temperature, that’s all about how to fry the rice)
- after rice add peas and fry rice and peas for about three to four minutes after three to four minutes add prawns to the pan and fry them for at least two minutes.
- Take a small-sized bowl and break an egg in it, after breaking an egg start beating it with the help of a spoon, once done pour it on the rice and cook for about sixty seconds after sixty seconds the egg would be scrambled.
- Now it’s time you add spring onions, soy sauce and sesame oil to the pan, mix well and cook for about thirty seconds, turn off the flames and transfer the rice to a bowl, serve warm.
- Prawns have some substitutes if you are not a big fan of prawns you can use ham and if you are a vegetarian then you can seemly use tofu
This dish is full of nutrients, per serving it provides about nine hundred and seventy-five grams of calories, about nineteen grams of fat, about thirty-three grams of protein and about one hundred and sixty-four grams of carbohydrates